Why Stage Your House?
- In this competitive real estate market, your house needs to stand out to be noticed by buyers - that's why it is important to stage.
- Our goal is to attract buyers when they view your property online to tour it in person. As soon as they walk through the door, staging may convince them that this is the place for them.
- We help sellers give their property that wow factor, so that it will stand out from the competition and sell quicker, typically for more money than a house that has not been staged.
- We provide a comprehensive staging plan (both interior and exterior) to help you prepare your house for sale.
- Staging helps to neutralize, organize, and ensure that you are showcasing the assets of each room.
Why Choose Flavell Home Staging?
At Flavell Home Staging...
- We love what we do - decorating and staging to help our
clients sell a house.
- We own our furniture and accessories (no 3-month minimum
furniture rental charge), a significant cost savings.
- We will turn your vacant property into a showcase that buyers will fall in love with!
- We make repair/upgrade recommendations to get your house in move-in ready condition and
- provide the best return on investment.
- We provide a list of businesses we work with and trust and who we believe will give you the best service.
Jessica Flavell launched Flavell Home Staging in 2009. She started her career in marketing: working for home furnishing catalogs Pottery Barn, Williams Sonoma and Gardener’s Eden.
She was a Marketing Consultant for 20+ years - her clients included Realtors and mortgage companies. She has 15 + years’ experience in Real Estate; she knows the Washington DC/Metro market, the trends and what buyers are looking for. Jessica also owns and manages several rental properties. She and her husband do the maintenance themselves, but also have a group of contractors for extensive repairs. This experience comes in handy for recommendations to get properties in move-in ready condition. Jessica has her BA in Marketing and Accounting, and her Staging Accreditation from Haverhill Institute of Staging and Design.